Located in the Popular North Deering Area of Portland, Maine Autumn Glen is a fully approved 10 lot subdivision with 6 lots currently available located in the popular and very convenient North Deering area of Portland, Maine.
The subdivision offers underground utilities (public water and sewer), paved private roadway with granite curbing and decorative pole lighting in a heavily wooded area just off Washington Avenue and Ray Street and within minutes of downtown Portland and all area amenities. Convenient highway access via I-295 or the Maine Turnpike.
Build Out Allowances: $1,500 for appliances, $800 for lighting, $7,500 for flooring, $4,500 for kitchen & bathroom countertops, cabinets & vanities. Additional options at extra cost. See listing broker(s) for details.
Included in Sale Price: Dishwasher, disposal, electric range, microwave oven, propane gas water heater, propane gas heat, all bathroom & kitchen fixtures, & landscaping in rear, front and side(s) of property. Carpet included in all bedrooms (hardwood available at additional cost). Tile included in entry foyer, kitchen, bathrooms & laundry. Hardwood or carpet included in living room, dining room,& family room areas.
Layout: Typical floor plan includes two floors of living area with two story entry foyer, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, family room, formal dining room, formal living room, breakfast nook or eat in kitchen area, custom kitchen, laundry hook up, & 2 car garage.
- Exceptional first class finishes throughout
- Impressive build out allowance for flooring, lighting & appliances
- Several buiding plans to choose from including Contemporary or Colonial
- Efficient propane gas heat
- Public water and sewer – all underground
- City approved 10-lot development
- Granite curbing and decorative pole lighting
- Elegant open concept living room with gas fireplace
- Near all area amenities including downtown Portland just minutes away
- Close proximity to I-295 and I-95 (Maine Turnpike)
- Walking trails located behind homes
- Single family home packages available starting at $294,900
- Homes can be reserved for 30 days with $5,000 refundable deposit